We at Pakenham Medical Centre provide a full range of vaccines. Most of our patients appreciate being able to have their vaccines at the time of the appointment as we aim to deliver a timely service. You can feel rest assured that we will be able to provide the right vaccines with the right advice.
Immunisation protects against a range of preventable diseases and infections. Childhood immunisations, catch up immunisations, travel immunisations and occupational health immunisations are amongst the range of immunisations provided at our clinic in Pakenham.
- Whooping cough vaccine – highly recommended for new parents and their close adult relatives
- Hepatitis A
- Typhoid (lasts only 3 years so is a regular requirement for travel)
- Hepatits B
- Yellow Fever
- Influenza (yearly vaccination recommended)
- Chicken Pox
- Measles, mumps and rubella
- Tetanus and diphtheria
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
We have a large range of travel vaccines available on site for your convenience. Our travel vaccines are competitive in price with travel clinic prices.
It’s important that you discuss your personal travel plans with a health professional to ensure that you have the correct vaccinations for your trip and any booster doses of child vaccinations your child may need.
- New vaccines are constantly being released and diseases continue to evolve.
- Vaccinations may be an entry requirement of some countries. In some countries you may be refused entry or required to have the vaccination at the border.
- It’s never too late to vaccinate; However, some vaccines require a long period to take effect and more than one dose may be needed so ideally check with our clinic 6-8 weeks prior to travelling.
The doctors at our clinic can discuss with you what vaccines are required according to your needs. Please explain your requirements when booking an appointment with us. A full range of childhood vaccines are available onsite too.