Dr Zaman Bhuiyan (MBBS, DTM&H, FRACGP, AMA) has lived and practiced medicine for 12 years in South Africa and Zambia. He completed his graduation in 1989. He studied Family Medicine in MEDUNSA in South Africa. He also studied Tropical and Travel Medicine in WITWATERSRAND University in South Africa.
He gained fellowship in General Practice from Royal College of General Practice in 2004. He has been working as GP in Casey/ Cardinia area for the last 12 years. He has also worked in Tasmania for 2 years. He has been examiner of Royal College of GP since 2004. He is extremely passionate about teaching young doctors.
Over the past decade, Dr Zaman has been deeply involved to deliver quality healthcare services to Casey/Cardinia area communities. Dr Zaman’s clinical interests include LISTENING TO PATENTING, LISTING IS THE BEST HEALER OF MANY ILLNESS , Children's Health, Family Medicine, Immunisation & Vaccination, Men's Health, Mental Health, Minor Procedures, Age care, Sexual health, Impalnon, inseration, W/com injury, Sport Injury, Comprehensive health check, Pre-Employment Health Check, Travel Medicine and Women's Health.
He is married with 1 children
Memberships & Qualifications
- Australian College of General Practice.
- Health Professional Council of SOUTH AFRICA
- South African Academy of Family Practice/Primary Care
- Medical Council of ZAMBIA
1. Overseas Trained Doctors – How to prepare for a fellowship exam
2. Home Medication Review – A personal experience in rural Tasmania
3. Home Medicines Review – Experience from rural practice
4. Profile of a Solo Rural Practice
Age Care/Nursing I attend
TLC- (Homewood), Villa Maria Berwick and Wantirna, Shandgold Age Care, McGregor Garden Age Care, Craig Care, Reiges-Sherwood park, Casey age Care and Hawrthon Victoria Garden