Why it helps to have your own GP
A General Practitioner (also known as GP) plays a crucial role in looking after patients by visiting their homes. GPs treat patients suffering with chronic illness and are generally the first point of contact for anyone with a physical or mental health problem. Depending on the examination and diagnosis, a GP discusses the treatment option with the patient in order to develop a treatment plan. Alternatively, GPs can also advise the patient to conduct further tests to confirm a diagnosis. These tests may include x-rays, blood tests or further investigations by specialists.
Pakenham Medical Clinic is a reliable clinic where you get in touch with reliable GP near Lakeside. Read on to know how a General Practitioner can help you in the hour of difficulty.
How does a General Practitioner help you?
- One important part of a general practitioner’s work is prescribing preventative medicine and health promotion. This includes child immunisations and smoking cessation. Also, a GP might advise patients on lifestyle changes during consultation, this playing a vital role in safeguarding vulnerable kids and adults.
- GPs consult and treat patients of all ages, from newborn babies to elderly people. Usually, patients prefer to consult with one GP over a long period of time, which also helps the GP become familiar with their health history, and what medication would be more effective for them. The other benefit of this long-term relationship is also the trust that develops in the doctor, which makes it easier to seek consultation about any health issues, without feeling hesitant.
- GPs play a vital role in treating patients with severe problems, chronic diseases, as well as those with multiple health conditions. In the case of cardiovascular, metabolic and respiratory diseases and mental health problems, a general practitioner’s consultation and treatment becomes very crucial.
In a nutshell, you must be connected with a GP who can be accessible to you in any case of emergency.
Need a GP Near Lakeside? We Are at Your Service
Finding a reliable GP clinic, you can trust after getting in the middle of a medical emergency can be difficult. However, at Pakenham Medical Clinic, we help with getting easy medical treatment for those residing in or around Lakeside.
Pakenham Medical Clinic strives to ensure you take total control of your health a live a healthier life than you truly deserve. We have a team of highly-skilled practitioners that guide you every step of the way and provide a treatment that’s hassle-free. No matter what general medical illness you’re suffering from, we can help you get back on track.
Medical Convenience Wherever You Are Near Lakeside
Situated near Lakeside’s most accessible locations, Pakenham Medical Clinic has always been trusted by residents over the years. So, no matter where you’re from, expect only high-quality GP services from our expert medical staff at Pakenham Medical Clinic for you and your entire family.
Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we are always at your service. We also offer prompt treatment for medical emergencies that need immediate assistance. For fully-tailored, one-to-one medical treatment, get over a call with us to book your appointment.
At Pakenham Medical Centre, you will be in touch with a reliable GP near Lakeside. More than this, you will be able to get some more benefits which are given below –
- You will get a doctor who knows you-
By seeing a regular GP, it means they can get familiar with you. When a regular doctor treats you and your family, they are accustomed to your medical history and thus can provide treatment which works the best for you.
- You get a doctor who is an expert on general health care-
A regular GP is well positioned to help you with the several physical and mental symptoms which can arise throughout your life.
- You get expert advice on preventative health-
Your GP can be a major resource in giving advice on preventive actions to ensure that you can live a healthy lifestyle.
- You will get coordinated care-
Your GP is the main person who is responsible for coordinating your care if your condition requires involvement of other health professionals.
So, if you are looking for a reliable and accessible GP close to Lakeside, then contact Pakenham Medical Clinic and schedule your appointment now.