We are well equipped with qualified doctors and proper surgery equipment to carry out minor operations within the clinic. Our Doctors, assisted by one of our practice nurses perform the required surgical procedures on the patient.
Following conditions can be treated? Under Local Anaesthesia
- Skin tags/Skin Biopsy
- Skin cyst, Abscess
- Incision and Drainage of an Abscess
- Warts (Verruca) destruction treatment
- Mole removal
- Biopsy of growths
- Benign skin naevi
- Hairy moles
- Molluscum warts
- Penile & vaginal warts
- In-growing toe nails
- Lipomas/Fatty Tumors
- Pre-cancerous and cancerous skin lesions
- Laceration and Incision Repair of Skin & Soft Tissue
- Joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Dorsal Slit for Phimosis
- Burn Treatment
- Removal of implantation
- Foreign Body Removal from skin and soft tissue and many more conditions.
The patient or caregiver/family of the patient will be required to make an appointment with a Doctor for consultations to discuss the condition of the patient and then the Doctor will decide if the patient requires any surgery.