Our team of health care professionals at Pakenham Medical Clinic are specifically trained in vast areas of industrial medicine. Pre-Employment Medicals can be performed by the General Practitioners at our clinic. A wide range of components can be incorporated into Pre Employment Medicals.
We do customize the relevant components to suit your company, company employees and your budget.
Pre-Employment Medicals can include any, or all of the following::
- Obtaining and reviewing medical history
- Urinalysis (check for diabetes, kidney disease, urine infections etc.)
- Height. Weight. BMI
- Checking Immunisations
- Smoking Status
- Blood Pressure
- Grip Strength
- Physical Assessment
- Audiometry (Hearing Assessment)
- Spirograph (Lung Function
- Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing to the Australian Standards
- GCMS (Laboratory Testing)
- Q fever Testing
- Chest X-ray
- Drivers Medicals
- K10 (Assessment of Psychological Wellbeing)
- Epworth Sleep Scale
- AUDIT (Alcohol Assessment
- Resting ECG (Heart Tracing
Please contact Pakenham Medical Clinic if you would like to have further information about Pre-Employment Medicals.