The health and well-being of your staff / team members is essential for their ability to contribute effectively to the success of your organization. In our busy lives, it is easy to ignore the health and well-being of the people who keep our businesses up and running. Long working hours and lack of proper rest can adversely affect our health in many ways.
Pakenham Medical Clinic is committed in improving the daily lives and health of all the people working in your business
Executive medicals are designed to take a comprehensive look at the person’s general health and help prevent many health issues that can impact busy executive professionals.
Pakenham Medical Clinic can carry out a well thought out executive medical examination with components that are relevant to your employees. We can also customize a medical plan to suit individual needs.
A Detailed Assessment Can Include:
- Obtaining and Reviewing Medical History.
- Height/Weight Ratio (BMI).
- Vital Signs.
- Physical Examination.
- Visual Acuity.
- Urinalysis (Check for diabetes, kidney disease, urine infection etc)
- Epworth Sleep Scale.
- AUDIT (Alcohol Assessment).
- K10 (Assessment of Psychological Wellbeing).
- Spirometry (Lung Function Test).
- Audiometry (Hearing Test).
- Radiology. Chest X-ray If Relevant.
- Fasting Glucose & Cholesterol.
- Other Pathology Tests If Required.
- Resting ECG. (Heart Tracing)
- Follow Up Consultation.
- Provision of Report.
- Health Management Plan.
Please contact Pakenham Medical Clinic for further information.