Dr Nafisa graduated in 1995, she has 20 +years of experience as a medical practitioner in Hospital and General Practice. She has worked extensively for over 10 years in South Australia, Gippsland and Casey area.
While Dr Nafisa is interested in many aspects of medicine, she focuses on women’s health, mental health, family planning and preventive health. Additionally, she is able to provide travel advice and immunisation, and paediatric care.
When not working as a doctor, she looks after her child and husband.
Nafisa's expertise includes the following:
- Insertion and removal of Implanon
- Family Planning & Contraceptive advice
- Women's health checks.
- Routine and travel vaccinations
- Pre-pregnancy care
- Chronic Disease Management
- GP Management and Team Care Plans
- Mental Health Care Plans
- Skin cancer checks
Memberships & Qualifications
- Australian College of General Practice